Who doesn't love to start their morning with some yummy, fluffy, pancakes? These Maple Pecan Blueberry Pancakes are loaded with super foods to give you the energy you need to take on your day. Kodiak Cakes mixes are my favorite, because they allow me to still eat pancakes without feeling heavy and too full afterwards. Their Super Foods Flapjack and Waffle mix is made with whole oat flour, whole wheat flour, quinoa flour, golden flax seed meal, and chia flour - making it a great combination of POWER FOODS to fuel up in the morning! Try the recipe below!
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes Super Food Flapjack and Waffle mix
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- (OPTIONAL: 1/2 scoop Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder. If you choose to do so, you may need more almond milk to reach desired consistency). *ADD 50 calories and 11g protein to nutrition information.*
- 1/2 cup blueberries (for topping)
- 1/2 ounce chopped pecans (for topping)
- Walden Farms calorie free pancake syrup (for topping)
Mix together Kodiak Cakes, egg whites, maple extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia in a medium bowl. Cook on a griddle greased with non-stick cooking spray just as you would a normal pancake. Top with blueberries, chopped pecans, and Walden Farms calorie free pancake syrup. Enjoy!
Check out www.kodiakcakes.com for some awesome healthy baking mixes!
For entire recipe:
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends using the links below!