In a hurry? Try throwing together these Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites for a quick pick-me-up snack or breakfast on the run! These Energy Bites contain super-foods like chia seeds, oats, cocoa powder, and ground flax seeds that are full of nutrients to energize and nourish your body. With a super speedy prep time of just 10 minutes and the ability to be stored in the refrigerator, these energy bites are perfect for the busy mom or college student on the go! Check out the recipe below:
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons 100% natural cocoa powder (OR raw cacao powder)
- 3 teaspoons stevia
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (I use Betterbody Foods PB Fit)
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (I use Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake) *optional
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I use Jiff creamy peanut butter whip)
- 4 tablespoons natural unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground flax seed
In a medium sized bowl, mix together all ingredients until combined. Roll the dough into small bite-sized balls. Store in the refrigerator for a quick, on the go breakfast or snack!
Serving Size: 1 Energy Bite
Amount per recipe: 9 Energy Bites
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends using the links below!