Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Oatmeal is the perfect healthy breakfast to mix up every day with different flavor combinations. This quick Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal recipe is definitely a Fall favorite! Serve warm OR cold and satisfy that pumpkin pie craving while saving on sugar and calories. One slice of pumpkin pie can have around 25 grams of sugar! This entire recipe contains just 5.8 grams of sugar and 358 calories. Even better, it only takes 5 minutes to make! Try the recipe below:
- 1/2 cup old fashioned whole grain oats
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons nonfat vanilla greek yogurt (I use Dannon Light & Fit)
- 1/2 scoop Quest Nutrition salted caramel protein powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie extract
- 2 teaspoons zero calorie sweetener (I use stevia)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (for topping - *optional)
Mix together oats, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin pie extract, and zero calorie sweetener in a medium bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in pumpkin puree, nonfat vanilla greek yogurt, and Quest Nutrition salted caramel protein powder. Top with chopped pecans, if desired. Serve warm, or place in the refrigerator and eat after chilling. ENJOY!
Serving Size: Entire recipe WITH pecan topping
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends using the links below!
Want MORE oatmeal recipes? Check out my Quick & Easy Flavorful Chocolate Oatmeal - Click HERE!