It's almost time for Thanksgiving! This time of year just makes me crave pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING. I am so excited about these Healthy Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies, because they are only 44 calories EACH. The main ingredient is pumpkin puree, which loaded with fiber and packed with vitamins and minerals (like vitamin A - an essential vitamin for visual health). Try making these delicious cookies as a healthy dessert this Thanksgiving! Check out the recipe below.
CLICK HERE to view: 65 Calorie Mini Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecakes
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 2 scoops Quest Nutrition Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Betterbody Foods PBFit
- 2 tablespoons Betterbody Foods Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/3 cup zero calorie sweetener (I use stevia)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Set pan aside.
In a large bowl, mix ALL ingredients using a hand mixer until well combined (about 2 minutes or so). Drop the dough into twelve round cookies onto the prepared baking sheet. Lightly dust each cookie with a sprinkle of zero calorie sweetener and cinnamon.
Bake cookies in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the cookie sheet and place them on a cooling rack to cool completely, or enjoy them warm!
CLICK HERE to view: Skinny Pumpkin Pie Shake with Cinnamon Streusel Layer
Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount per recipe: 12 cookies
CLICK HERE to view: Flourless 6 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends using the links below!