Sometimes, ALL you need is that little extra push of encouragement to start working towards a goal. I am a HUGE quote junkie - I love finding words that speak to me and either writing them on my vision board, setting them as my wallpaper on my phone, or even just storing them in the "Notes" app for when I need some inspiration.
When it comes to working out, eating nutritious foods, or even just making healthy lifestyle choices for overall wellness - the hardest part is getting started. Once you actually START a workout program, or begin eating a healthier diet, the hardest part becomes stopping! Establishing a healthy routine for yourself is one of the best ways to stay on track towards your goals.
If you are looking for a little extra boost of motivation - here are 15 quotes to read to not only help you get started, but to keep going.
CLICK HERE to view: 8 Tips to Stay Motivated During Cooler Months
1. "If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.”
2. "You’re not going to master your life in one day. Relax, master the day, then keep doing that every day.”
3. “Fall in love with the process and the results will come.”
4. “Nothing will work unless you do.”
5. “Do something today your future self will thank you for.”
6. “Turn fear into a motivator by embracing it.”
7. “If you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.”
8. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
9. “A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but because of its persistence.”
10. “Don’t wait for opportunity, create it.”
11. “No matter where you are in life, celebrate it. It’s either a product of your growth or a place that will help you grow.”
12. “Your setback is your platform for your comeback.”
13. “An arrow can only be released by being pulled back. When life pulls you back, it simply means you’re being launched into something amazing.”
14. “The secret of change is not to focus all of your energy on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
15. "If you think you can, or you think you can't... You're right."
Outfit above by Fabletics.
What motivates you? Leave a comment below, or head over to my Instagram @samanthabowers_ and comment on my latest post your favorite motivational quote. I want to hear from you!
CLICK HERE for more fitness and motivation tips, workouts, and healthy recipes.