You'd Never Guess These Blueberry Swirl Probiotic Cheesecake Bars Only Have 4g of Sugar (And Are
If you LOVE cheesecake (like me), this recipe is for you.
These Blueberry Swirl Probiotic Cheesecake Bars only have four grams of sugar, nearly nine grams of protein, and are made with strained kefir for an extra boost of probiotics.
First thing's first: what are probiotics?
Probiotics are live microorganisms that can benefit your entire body - especially your digestive system.
More and more research is coming out about the importance of a healthy, balanced amount of bacteria in your gut and the effects it has on other systems in your body. Taking a daily probiotic and eating foods (like kefir and cultured yogurt) high in probiotics can help balance the bacteria in your digestive system, boost your immune system, and even increase your metabolism.
Kefir is a cultured milk smoothie high in protein, calcium, vitamin D, and probiotics. This recipe uses Lifeway kefir cups, strained kefir that has the texture of greek yogurt. They can be found at most grocery stores in the dairy section.
These cheesecakes are super easy to make and store in the refrigerator all week long for a quick and filling breakfast, dessert, or snack. Check out the recipe below!
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup stevia
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup stevia
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Lightly coat a medium-sized baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, powdered peanut butter, stevia, and chia seeds. Gradually stir in 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk until crumbly crust forms.
3. Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared baking dish and bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
1. In a medium bowl, combine Lifeway strained kefir, greek yogurt, protein powder, egg whites, almond milk, and stevia and stir until batter is smooth.
2. Pour the batter over the prepared crust and smooth with a spatula. Swirl the Lifeway blueberry lavender topping over the top of the cheesecake.
3. Bake in the oven at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until top is firm. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours or overnight. Top with fresh blueberries and granola.
#Lifewaykefir #Benefitsofkefir #Lifewaykefirrecipe #Kefirrecipe #Whatiskefir #benefitsofaprobiotic #whatisaprobiotic #Healthyproteincheesecake #Healthycheesecakebites #Greekyogurtcheesecakerecipe #healthydessertideas #healthydessertrecipes #Easydessertrecipes #lowsugardessert #Uniconutritiondiscountcode #UnicoNutritionAPOLLOprotein #Uniconutritionproteinpowder #UnicoNutrition #Greekyogurtcheesecake #healthycheesecake